Viper Rescue Hovercraft are the number choice for Rescue departments around the World.
Viper Rescue Hovercraft are used widely in the Australian mining industry and Fire Rescue departments throughout South East Asia.
Viper Rescue Hovercraft are very nimble and responsive with the ability to carry out rescue operations efficiently. From accessing almost impossible areas, to getting there through high winds and rough water. The design helps rescue personnel through ergonomic design to easy retrieve patients safely.
The benefits of the Viper 5 Rescue series are many. Simply put, it is designed for Rescue use. It is not a personal hovercraft dressed up for the purpose. Every aspect the design has evolved over 20 year of active use.
The most useful aspect of Viper Rescue Hovercraft, is that you can walk around the whole deck, lean over it, and not worry about water flooding the cockpit. The whole cockpit can fill with water and it will remain level and not sink.
The Viper Rescue Hovercraft design incorporates a amazingly strong, light weight, durable ballistics grade Kevlar hull. It features an efficient, lightweight, high powered propulsion system. The practical shape has proven to be a winner amongst the rescue fraternity.
The Viper Rescue Hovercraft is powered by a 100hp, inline 3 cylinder, water cooled two-stroke engine. This engine offers high power to weight in a robust, compact, reliable design. This enables spirited acceleration, tight turns and high cruise speeds.
Our Rescue Hovercraft can be supplied in a variety of configurations to suit individual department needs. The R5X model incorporates additional floatation for extreme rescue operations where by even in the roughest of of flood rescue conditions, it cannot roll over..
Viper 5X/R5X Rescue features :
- Capacity to seat five adults & gear in comfort
- Enclosed electrical and engine air-intake filtration system
- Externally vented and removable aluminium fuel tank
- High gloss, marine grade gel coat finish
- Tooth belt drive system with torsional dampener
- Large storage capacity
- High bouyancy capacity
- GRP/Kevlar Foam composite hull, fan duct and components
- Carbon Fiber Dash
- Carbon Fiber control vanes
- Carbon Fiber elevator vanes
- Carbon Fiber flow straighteners
- Galvanised engine frame
- Aluminium coated exhaust system with silencer
- Colours - Safety yellow, Signal red
- Forward and rear deck cleats
- Forward tow point
- Gunwale to provide Impact protection
- Carbon Fiber Elevator trim system
- Carbon Fiber Flow straighteners
- Auto bilge pump (1000gph)
- LED Orange strobe light
- Cockpit hand rails
- Stainless steel light and grab rail frame
- LED Rotating or flashing beacon (red,blue or both)
- Cockpit illumination flood light
- Navigations lights (optional)
- Siren (basic)
- External grab rails (5X Rescue only)
- Hi Vis Rescue signage
- Hyperion, dual chamber side pontoons (R5X rescue only)
- Alloy Oxide impregnated deck and floor anti-slip finish
- Quality TPU coated 1000 denier nylon skirting
- Hour meter
- Fuel level gauge
- Water temperature gauge
- Choke control (on handle bar)
- 12 Volt external outlet
- Operator manual and log book
- 15 spare skirt segments
- Spare ignition key
- Oil injection
- Fuel injection
- Pull start (without Dual Ignition only)
- Forward compartments
- Forward foot wells