The Viper Cruiser plan/assembly manual explains in a step by step process how to cut out, assemble and fit out a Viper Cruiser Hovercraft. The manual is written in layman's terms and includes hundreds of drawings to assist each stage of the build.
The plan / assembly manual is supplied in a protective binder, with each page contained in a removable, clear plastic insert.
The 90+ page manual contains the following:
- List of kit contents and materials.
- Technical information on bonding, fiber glassing and sealing plywood.
- Plans of each individual timber panel, baton and foam panel.
- Panel layout drawings to assist cut out and reduce wastage.
- Hull and fit out assembly instructions.
- Cross-section drawings.
- Skirt templates.
- Wiring diagrams.
- Operating and maintenance instructions.
- AU$185.00 + GST
- AU$15 Express post Australia wide
- International - ASK
To purchase the plans:
contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us direct on 0418649350