The Viper 5X, like all our hovercraft retains a beautiful finish, with well layout features that provide comfort and safety. It is simply a joy to fly without the need to for full power, or struggling in high winds or large chop.
The Viper 5X is manufactured using the best materials and engine. The hull is light just by design and incredibly strong, by taking advantage of high end fibreglass fabrics, resins and fabrication techniques.
The Viper 5X Hovercraft incorporates localized Kevlar reinforcement which provides weight reduction, whilst adding additional strength and durability.
The Viper 5X Hovercraft is a stable floating platform for fishing, diving and retrieving. Our positive buoyancy system ensures a unsinkable Hovercraft, even if it is completely swamped. Easy passage to all interior deck areas, gives this design the edge over all competitors.
The Viper 5X is powered by a 939cc, 100hp, inline 3 cylinder, water cooled two-stroke engine. This engine provides an increase to the power to weight over the standard Viper 5. This enables spirited acceleration, tighter turns and higher cruise speeds.
Viper 5X features
- Capacity to seat one crew and up to four passengers
- Enclosed electrical and engine air-intake filtration system
- Externally vented and removable aluminium fuel tank
- High gloss, marine grade gel coat finish
- Tooth belt drive system the torsional dampener
- Large storage capacity
- High bouyancy capacity
- GRP Foam composite hull and components with localised Kevlar reinforcement
- Carbon Fibre Dash
- Carbon Fibre control, elevator and flow vanes
- Galvanised engine frame
- Aluminium coated exhaust system with silencer
- Colours - White, Central Blue, Safety yellow, Signal red, Chrome green and more.
- Forward and rear deck cleats
- Forward tow point
- Gunwale to provide Impact protection
- Elevator trim system
- Flow straighteners
- Bilge pump auto (500gph)
- Orange strobe light
- Cockpit hand rails
- Deck and floor anti-slip finish
- Quality coated nylon skirting
- Hour meter
- Fuel level gauge
- Water temperature gauge
- Choke control (on handle bar)
- 12 Volt external outlet
- Operator manual and log book
- 15 spare skirt segments
- Spare ignition key
- Oil Injection
- Fuel injection
- Dual ignition
- Pull start (without Dual Ignition only)
- Forward compartments
- Forward foot wells
- Navigation lights