Viper 5 Hovercraft are manufactured to impeccable standards, offering outstanding performance and reliability. The Viper 5 is a light, simple, robust design, making it ideal for customers with high expectations, but with cost in mind.
The Viper 5, like all our hovercraft retains a beautiful finish, with well layout features that provide comfort and safety. It is simply a joy to fly without the need to for full power, or struggling in high winds or large chop.
The Viper 5 is manufactured using the best materials and engine. The hull is light just by design and incredibly strong, by taking advantage of high end fibreglass fabrics, resins and fabrication techniques.
The Viper 5 Hovercraft is a stable floating platform for fishing, diving and retrieving. Our positive buoyancy system ensures a unsinkable Hovercraft, even if it is completely swamped. Easy passage to all interior deck areas, gives this design the edge over all competitors.
The Viper 5 Hovercraft is powered by a 939cc, low revving, three cylinder, 84hp two-stroke air cooled engine. This engine has high torque, a flat even power curve, which offers excellent fuel economy with low noise.
Viper 5 features
- Capacity to seat five adults & gear in comfort
- Enclosed electrical and engine air-intake filtration system
- Externally vented and removable fuel tank
- High gloss, marine grade gel coat finish
- Tooth belt drive system with torsional dampener
- Large storage capacity
- High bouyancy capacity
- GRP Foam composite hull and components
- Carbon Fiber Dash
- Carbon Fiber control vanes
- Carbon Fiber elevator vanes
- Carbon Fiber flow straighteners
- Galvanised engine frame
- Aluminium coated exhaust system with silencer
- Colours - White, Central Blue, Safety yellow, Signal red, Chrome green and more.
- Forward and rear deck cleats
- Forward tow point
- Gunwale to provide Impact protection
- Elevator trim system
- Flow straighteners
- Bilge pump (500gph)
- Orange strobe light
- Anti-slip floor finish
- Quality coated nylon skirting
- Hour meter
- Fuel level gauge
- Water temperature gauge
- Choke control (on handle bar)
- 12 Volt external outlet
- Operator manual and log book
- 15 spare skirt segments
- Spare ignition key
- Cockpit hand rails
- Deck and floor anti-slip finish
- Oil Injection
- Fuel Injection
- Dual ignition (no pull starter fitted with this option)
- Forward compartments
- Forward foot wells
- Navigation lights