The Viper 4S is a enhanced version of the Viper 4, with many inclusions that provide improved comfort and performance.
The Viper 4S, like all our hovercraft retains a beautiful finish, with well layout features that provide comfort and safety. It is simply a joy to fly without the need to for full power, or struggling in high winds or large chop.
The Viper 4S is manufactured using the best materials and engine. The hull is light just by design and incredibly strong, by taking advantage of high end fibreglass fabrics, resins and fabrication techniques.
The Viper 4S incorporates localized Kevlar reinforcement which provides weight reduction, whilst adding additional strength and durability.
The Viper 4S Hovercraft is a stable floating platform for fishing, diving and retrieving. Our positive buoyancy system ensures a unsinkable Hovercraft, even if it is completely swamped. Easy passage to all interior deck areas, gives this design the edge over all competitors.
The Viper 4S is powered by a 65hp, inline two cylinder, water or air cooled two-stroke engine. This model has the larger Series 5 fan duct, flow vanes and elevator system which provides excellent performance at lower fan speeds. We have also included our own unique driveline dampening system, which increases engine and drive system life.
Viper 4S features
- Capacity to seat four adults & gear in comfort
- Enclosed electrical and engine air-intake filtration system
- Externally vented and removable aluminium fuel tank
- High gloss, marine grade gel coat finish
- Tooth belt drive system with torsional dampener
- Large storage capacity
- High bouyancy capacity
- GRP Foam composite hull and components with localised Kevlar reinforcement
- Carbon Fiber Dash
- Carbon Fiber control vanes
- Carbon Fiber elevator vanes
- Carbon Fiber flow straighteners
- Galvanised engine frame
- Aluminium coated exhaust system with silencer
- Colours - White, Central Blue, Safety yellow, Signal red, Chrome green and more.
- Larger splash guard wind shield
- Forward and rear deck cleats
- Forward tow point
- Gunwale to provide Impact protection
- Elevator trim system
- Flow straighteners
- Auto bilge pump (500gph)
- Orange strobe light
- Cockpit hand rails
- Deck and floor anti-slip finish
- Quality coated nylon skirting
- Hour meter
- Fuel level gauge
- Temperature gauge
- Choke control (on handle bar)
- 12 Volt external outlet
- Operator manual and log book
- 15 spare skirt segments
- Spare ignition key
- Oil injection
- Fuel injection (Hirth only)
- Forward compartments
- Forward foot wells
- Navigation lights